COOL, the new subsidiary of LeEco and Coolpad, is planning to launch a new phone, and we have spotted it on TENAA. The device which has the model number Cool C107, features a full metal design. The phone sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p display, and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The Cool C107, is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage. The phone’s camera config comprises of an 8 megapixel front facing camera for selfies, while the main camera is a 13 megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash. The C107 is backed by a 4000 mAh battery. You can see the phone’s power and volume rocker buttons on the right frame, while the left houses the SIM card tray.
Cool C107 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD
- Processor: octa-core 1.8GHz
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Memory: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels with dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8 megapixels
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 152×74.8×8.2 mm
- Weight: 162g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi
The phone is the second one under the COOL branding, with the first being the COOL1, which was launched in August this year.