Chillingo Games are back with another quality game for Android devices with the release of Beetle Breaker.
This a break-up-the-tile kind of Physics puzzler, where you have to blow up the given object to smithereens with the beetles.
If you aren’t familiar with this genre, it is played with a top down view, where you have launch your beetle by dragging on the catapult on the lower half of the screen to destroy the object on the upper half on the screen. Kind of like Angry birds, but better.
But be wary, as you only have a limited number of beetles in each level, which becomes harder when you encounter moving objects.
• An explosion-filled physics-based puzzler
• 72 levels to unleash your destructive side across three themed worlds
• Bugs with unique abilities add strategy to each move
• Buy perks and extra bugs for a little extra firepower
• Spin the wheel for another chance at total annihilation
Download Beetle Breaker for free from Google Play:
North American version
The game displays advertisements and offers In-App purchases