ASUS has officially announced an upgraded version of its 2016 flagship phone, the Zenfone 3 Deluxe. The phone was originally launched in May, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset, but has now been upped to come with the newer Soc.
This makes the Zenfone 3 Deluxe, the first phone in the world, to come with the Snapdragon 821 chipset, which was announced by Qualcomm yesterday,
The rest of the technical specifications of the Zenfone 3 Deluxe, remain the same, as the original one.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED, 79% BTS ratio, Always on Panel
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- OS: Zen ui 3.0 based on Android Marshmallow
- GPU: Adreno 530
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Camera: 23 megapixel Sony IMX 318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture,6P Lens, Sapphire Cover Glass, Pixel Master 3.0, Tritech AF 0.03s AF, Laser Focus, Phase Detect AF, Continous Focus, Dual LED Flash, 4K UHD recording, 4 Axis OIS, EIS (Electronic Image Stabilizer)
- Selfie Lens: 8 megapixel front camera 85 degree wide angle
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3000 mAh Quick Charge 3.0 (60% in 39 minutes)
- Connector: USB Type-C 3.0 reversible, 10x faster data transfers
- Connectivity: WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Dual SIM, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU
The other two phones in the line up, i.e, the Zenfone 3 and the Zenfone 3 Ultra have not been upgraded, and will still retain their original spec sheet, with a Snapdragon 625 and Snapdragon 652 processor respectively.