ASUS has updated its keyboard app on Google Play,to add support for two Indian languages.
The app will now allow you to type in Hindi, and Tamil.
You can enable it from the keyboard’s settings, by unchecking the “Use system language option”. That will allow you to check any number of language input methods you want. You can switch between the languages quickly, by tapping the Language button, on the bottom left corner.
Additionally, the keyboard now has a dark theme.
The app has also been tweaked to include the following features:
- Add “Feedback & Help” feature
- Turkish: add ‘ç’, ‘ş’, ‘I’, ‘ü’, ‘ö’ keys
- Russian: add frequently used symbols on keyboard
- Vietnamese: able to hide word suggestions
- Support auto-spacing while using trace input on URL input field
- Fix auto-punctuation issue when word suggestions is hidden
You can update the ASUS Keyboard, on your ASUS devices from the Google Play Store App.