LeEco Le Max 2 was launched just few months back in China and few weeks back in India. LeEco has just announced a 128 GB variant with 6 GB of RAM, of the Le Max 2 smartphone at an event in China. This new LeEco Le Max 2 ( 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage) variant is priced at 2799 Yuan (~Rs. 28,000 or $420).
The hardware specifications of this new variant is same as the existing Le Max 2 except the internal storage capacity of 128 GB. Earlier variants came with 32 GB / 64 GB storage variants. The new smartphone now runs on EUI 5.8 instead of EUI 5.5.
LeEco Le Max 2 sports 5.7-inch 2k (1440p) QHD bezel-less display and is powered by a 64-bit Quad-Core 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with an Adreno 530 GPU.
It comes with a 21 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, a Sony IMX230 sensor, with 6P lenses, an f/2.0 aperture & supports PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and a 8 megapixel front shooter for selfies.
LeEco Le Max 2 Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) QHD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Processor: 2.15GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: 4 GB / 6 GB RAM and 32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, Closed Loop
- Front Camera: 8MP, 1.4um pixel size
- Audio: USB Type C CDLA loss-less audio
- Sensors: Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery: 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Image credits: dgtle