LeEco has officially launched its 2016 flagship phone, the LeEco Le Max 2 in India. The phone had been unveiled in April, in China, before its India debut.
This is the second new phone from the company today, to make its debut in our Country, along side the LeEco Le 2.
The LeEco Le Max 2 sports a massive 5.7-inch 2k (1440p) QHD display, with a bezel-less design. The phone runs on EUI 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and is powered by a 64-bit Quad-Core 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with an Adreno 530 GPU. The phone comes in two variants: One with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, and another with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
Photography wise, the LeEco Le Max 2 comes with a 21 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, a Sony IMX230 sensor, with 6P lenses, an f/2.0 aperture and supports PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). The selfie lens on the device is an 8 megapixel front camera.
The LeEco Le Max 2 features a rear placed Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner. And just like the Le 2, the Le Max 2 also has a USB Type-C connector for faster data transfers, fast charging and also for CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) instead of the common Hi-Fi Analog 3.5mm audio jack (headphone port). In terms of connectivity, the device supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS. The Max 2 packs a 3,100mAh battery, with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
LeEco Le Max 2 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) QHD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.5
- Processor: 2.15GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 RAM and 32GB internal storage/ 6GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, Closed Loop
- Front Camera: 8MP, 1.4um pixel size
- Audio: USB Type C CDLA loss-less audio
- Sensors: Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery: 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LeEco Le Max 2 4GB RAM/32GB storage variant has been priced at Rs 22,999, while the higher end 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant has been priced at Rs 29,999. The phone will be available from LeEco’s online store www.lemall.com/in.