Three new smartphone models from Xiaomi has surfaced on Chinese Certification agency TENAA under the model numbers M1805D1SC, M1805D1ST & M1805D1SE which in our opinion appears to be the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (maybe) thanks to a similar design as that of Redmi Note 5 Pro with vertically aligned dual cameras at rear, but with the addition of notch at the top of the display similar to iPhone X.
Based on the listing of these three models, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro sports a 5.84-inch Full HD+(2280×1080 pixels) 19:9 2.5D curved glass display, powered by 2.0GHz Octa-Core processor along with 2GB / 3GB / 4GB RAM and 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal storage along with support for expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD card. The phone runs on Android 8.1 (oreo) based operating system with MIUI on top.
In terms of camera, it features a dual camera module at rear consisting of a 12Mp primary sensor & another secondary sensor while on the front there is a 5MP snapper for selfies & video calls. It is backed by a 3900 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (M1805D1SE ) rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch Full HD+(2280×1080 pixels) 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash + secondary (unknown MP) rear camera
- 5MP front-shooter
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm
- Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3900mAh battery
Even though we think that these three models on TENAA represent the upcoming Redmi Note 6 Pro, some other rumours suggest it may be the Redmi 6 Pro. The actual position will only be known when the official launch happens. At the moment, there is no official word on when the launch may take place. Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.