The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro has just been launched in China. It is the first phone in the world to feature a 108MP camera.
The primary camera on the phone is a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor with an f/1.69 aperture, and supports optical image stabilization. It has a 1/1.33″ large sensor, with 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, 7P lens. The second sensor is a 12MP telephoto lens with an ƒ/2.0 aperture which supports 10x hybrid optical zoom and 50x digital zoom, 4-axis OIS, 1.0μm pixel size.
The third camera on the Mi CC9 Pro is a 20MP wide-angle lens which has a 117° FoV, 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm large pixels, Dual PD dual-core focus, ƒ/2.0 aperture and two macro lenses. The selfie lens on the Mi CC9 Pro is a 32 MP sensor with a 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, and an f/2.0 aperture.
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro sports a 6.47-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels curved AMOLED display with a water-drop notch.
The phone runs on MIUI 11, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage. The Mi CC9 Pro is backed by a 5260 mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone retains the headphone jack.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.47-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels curved AMOLED, 398 PPI, 600 nits brightness, 400000:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3, water-drop notch
- Operating System: MIUI 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 618 @700MHz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Battery: 5260 mAh, 30W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 108 MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor, 1/1.33″ large sensor, 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, 7P lens, f/1.69 aperture, 4-axis OIS + 12MP telephoto lens, 10x hybrid optical zoom, 50x digital zoom, 4-axis OIS, 1.0μm, ƒ/2.0 aperture + 20 MP wide-angle lens, 117° FoV, 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm large pixels, Dual PD dual-core focus, ƒ/2.0 aperture + macro lens ƒ / 2.2 aperture, 1.0μm + 2 x LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 208g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G + 5G), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, A-GPS
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Gyro, Electronic Compass, Infrared remote control, Laser focus sensor
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro price
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro has been priced at 2799 RMB (about Rs. 28,000) in China for the 6GB/128GB variant, while the 8GB/128GB version costs 3099 RMB (about Rs. 31,000). The highest end variant with 8GB/256GB carries a price tag of 3499 RMB (about Rs. 35,000). The device will be available in 3 colours: Dark night phantom, Ice and snow aurora and Magical green
The Mi CC9 Pro is set to be announced as the Mi Note 10 globally, tomorrow in Europe.