As expected, Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi Mi A3 in India which is the third generation of their AndroidOne device in Mi A series. Mi A3 was launched globally last month, which is basically the AndroidOne variant of Xiaomi Mi CC9E from China. Xiaomi Mi A3 is priced as follows:
- Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and
- Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage.
It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com & Mi Home Stores from August 23rd. It will soon be available at Mi Stores, Mi Preferred Partner stores and other offline channels.
Xiaomi Mi A3 sports a 6.08-inches HD+ AMOLED display made by Samsung, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 @2.0GHz along with 4GB / 6GB of RAM. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based AndroidOne operating system.
In terms of camera, it features a triple camera module at the rear consisting of 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor having f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor along with LED Flash. On the front, there is a 32MP snapper with f/2.0 aperture. The phone is backed by a 4030 mAh Battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- Display: 6.08-inch HD+ (1560 x 720 pixels), AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 @2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS2.1 + up to 256GB microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Sony f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor + LED Flash, 4K video recording, slo-mo @ 960fps
- Selfie Camera: 32MP 4in1 1.6μm large pixels f/2.0 aperture + Face Unlock
- Battery: 4030 mAh + 18W Quick Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 153.48 x 71.85 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 173.8g
- Colours: Not Just Blue, More Than White and Kind of Grey