Xiaomi Mi 5 technical specifications have been leaked, yet again.
This time the leak does look like a legit one, as the paper appears to be official.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 will sport a 5.15-inch 1080p Full HD display, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz.
The phone has a 4 Megapixel Ultrapixel front camera, and a 16 megapixel rear camera, and is backed by a 2910mAh battery. The Xiomi Mi 5 reportedly supports Dual SIM cards, with dual standby, a USB Tybe-C connector and a fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.15-inch 1080p Full HD display
- Processor: 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM: 4GB
- Front camera: 4 Megapixels Ultrapixel
- Rear camera: 16 megapixels
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 2910mAh
- Connectivity: USB Tybe-C connector, WiFi, 4G LTE, Dual SIM cards
We will know the official technical specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 5 on February 24th, when it is launched at MWC 2016.