Xiaomi has made the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite official in India. The device arrives at our shores a week after its debut in Indonesia.
Unlike the 5G variant that was announced in China, the new device is a 4G phone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite sports a 6.55-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display that has a refresh rate of 90Hz Refresh Rate. The hole punch on the display has a 20MP selfie lens in it. The phone runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11, and has an Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.2 storage, with a microSD card slot for expanding the memory.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has three cameras on the back panel, the set-up consists of a 64MP f/1.79 aperture primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide angle f/2.2 lens with an 119° FOV, a 2MP Macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash. The phone has dual stereo speakers, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and is backed by a 4,250 mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specs
- Display: 6.55-inches AMOLED Full HD+, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 402 PPI, 240Hz Touch sampling rate, 20:9 Aspect ratio, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 800nits brightness, HDR10, 5000,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2
- Battery: 4,250 mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP Samsung GM2 f/1.79 + 8MP ultra-wide angle f/2.2, 119° FOV + 5MP Telemacro sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.45 aperture
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi4, Wi-Fi 5 and 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Glonass/Galileo, NFC
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers
- Sensors: Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | Linear motor | IR blaster
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.73 x 6.81mm
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite price in India
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite price in India starts at Rs. 20,499 for the 6GB/128GB variant while the 8GB/128GB model costs Rs. 22,499. The phone will be available in 3 colourways: Bubblegum Blue, Peach Pink, and Boba Black.
The device can be pre-ordered from June 25th at Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores, and goes on sale at 12PM on June 28th. HDFC Bank users can avail an instant discount of Rs. 1,500 off the price of the Mi 11 Lite by pre-ordering the device.