Reliance has officially launched the Wind 5 Lyf phone in India. The phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, and sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS LCD Display with a pixel density of 294 ppi.
The Wind 5 is powered by a 64-bit Quad-core 1.0GHz MediaTek MTK 6735P processor with 1GB of RAM and an ARM MaliT720 GPU. It 8GB of internal storage and supports up to 32GB, and also supports USB On-the-go (USB OTG).
The WIND 5 features an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, HDR, Gesture capture, Multi angle view mode, Continuous Shots (up to 99), Panorama mode 720p HD Video Recording @ 30fps. The selfie lens is a 5MP front camera.
The phone is backed by a 2000 mAh battery. The device comes in Black and White colours.
Wind 5 Lyf Technical Specifications
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD IPS LCD, 294 ppi
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 64-bit Quad-core 1.0GHz MediaTek MTK 6735P
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: ARM (MaliT720-Mp1)@600 MHz
- Storage: 8GB internal, upto 32GB of expandable storage via micro SD
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Camera: 8MP LED Flash + 5MP
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-FDD BAND3(1800) and Band5 (850), LTE-TDD BAND40(2300), VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0, USB OTG, FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gravity Sensor
- SAR Information: Head – 0.718W/Kg, Body – 0.630W/Kg
- Colour: Black, White
- SIM: Dual SIM 4G + 2G (Dual 4G enabled)
- Weight: 137g
- Dimensions: 144.6mm x 72.8mm x 8.45mm
The Wind 5 Smartphone has been priced at Rs. 6599.