Lenovo Phab 2 Pro was announced in June last year during the Lenovo Tech World show in San Francisco and carries the tag of being the first World’s first Project Tango smartphone. For you reference, Project Tango is an Augmented Reality (AR) technology developed by Google which uses 3D-motion tracking and depth perception sensors built into the phone’s camera to bring the augmented reality. The technology can be used to play games, create virtual objects, place virtual furniture in your home, and more.
Lenovo Phab 2 Pro comes with unibody metal design made of Aluminium alloy and sports a 6.4 inch 2K IPS display with 2.5D Curved Glass, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with 4GB of RAM & 64GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage up to 128 GB via microSD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based operating system.
Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4″ Quad HD 2560 x 1440 pixels, IPS display with 2.5D Curved Glass,
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB of internal storage, up to 128 GB of expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 16 MP PDAF Fast-Focus, Depth Sensor for Tango, Motion Tracking Sensor for Tango
- Front Camera: 8 MP Fixed-Focus, F2.2 Aperture, 1.4 μm Big Pixel
- Battery: 4050 mAh, Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 179.83 x 88.57 x 6.96 ~ 10.7 mm
Weight: 259 gm
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Sensors: G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor and Vibrator
- SIM: Dual SIM ( Nano SIM+ Nano SIM or Nano SIM + TF Card)
- Colors: Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey
Lenovo Phab 2 Pro is priced at Rs. 29,990 and will be sold online exclusively on Flipkart from January 20, 2017.