Lenovo has officially launched the Phab 2 Pro, at its Tech World 2016 show in San Francisco. This is the World’s First Project Tango phone.
If you don’t know what Project tango is, here is brief description of it. Project Tango is an Augmented Reality (AR) technology developed by Google. It uses 3D-motion tracking and depth perception sensors built into the phone’s camera to take you to a new world around you.
You can use it to play games, create virtual objects, place virtual furrniture in your home, and more.
The Phab 2 Pro sports a 6.4″ Quad HD IPS display with 2.5D Curved Glass, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage. The phone supports up to 128 GB of expandable memory via a microSD card slot.
Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Technical Specifications:
- Display: 6.4″ Quad HD 2560 x 1440 pixels, IPS display with 2.5D Curved Glass,
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB of internal storage, up to 128 GB of expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 16 MP PDAF Fast-Focus, Depth Sensor for Tango, Motion Tracking Sensor for Tango
- Front Camera: 8 MP Fixed-Focus, F2.2 Aperture, 1.4 μm Big Pixel
- Battery: 4050 mAh, Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 179.83 x 88.57 x 6.96 ~ 10.7 mm
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Sensors: G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor and Vibrator
- SIM: Dual SIM ( Nano SIM+ Nano SIM or Nano SIM + TF Card)
- Colors: Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey