The Samsung Galaxy S24 specs and renders have been leaked. Here is your first look at the 2024 flagship phone.
The smartphone will sport a 6.17-inches Dynamic AMOLED display. The screen is an LTPO panel that supports 120Hz refresh rate.
In terms of security, the Galaxy S24 has an in-display fingerprint reader, and supports Knox encryption. The mobile will run on One UI 6 based on Android 14 out of the box. The Samsung Galaxy S24 specs indicate that the phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor with an Adreno 740 GPU in some regions, while some versions will feature an in-house Exynos 2400 chipset and a Mali GPU. The smartphone will come in multiple trims with up to 12 GB of RAM, and up to 512 GB of storage.
The leaked Samsung Galaxy S24 specs sheet that was shared by Smartprix and On Leaks, reveals that the phone will have a triple camera array on the rear panel. The set-up consists of a 50 megapixels primary sensor, a 12 megapixels ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 10 megapixels telephoto lens that supports 3x optical zoom. The selfie camera on the front is a 12 megapixels snapper.
Samsung has packed a 4,700 mAh battery in the phone, and it will support 45W fast charging, wireless charging. The 5G phone will have a Titanium frame, and is rated IP68 for water and dust resistance.
Samsung Galaxy S24 leaked specs
- Display: 6.17-inch, Dynamic AMOLED LTPO, 120Hz refresh rate
- Operating System: One UI 6 based on Android 14
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 / Exynos 2400
- GPU: Adreno 740 / Mali
- Memory: up to 12 GB RAM
- Storage: up to 512 GB
- Main Cameras: 50 MP primary sensor + 12 MP ultra-wide-angle sensor + 10 MP telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 12 MP
- Battery: 4,700 mAh, 45W fast charging, wireless charging
- Design: Titanium Frame
- Rating: IP68 water and dust resistance
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner, Knox
Samsung may announce the Galaxy S24 in a special Galaxy Unpacked event in the first quarter of 2024.