The Samsung Galaxy M13 price has been slashed in India, along with the Galaxy F13. The Galaxy M04 and Galaxy F04 prices have also dropped.
Samsung Galaxy M04 and Galaxy F04 price dropped
The Samsung Galaxy M04 and Galaxy F04 are identical phones, which were launched last year. The devices are powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 processor, with a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The 4G phones are equipped with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD with a water-drop notch to house a 5 megapixels selfie camera.
The Galaxy M04 and Galaxy F04 have 4 GB of RAM, with 64 GB / 128 GB of storage. The phones have two cameras on the rear panel, the set-up consists of a 13 megapixels primary snapper, a 2 MP depth sensor. Samsung has packed a 5,000 mAh battery in the handsets, and they support 15W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
Samsung has reduced the Galaxy M04 and Galaxy F04 price by Rs. 2,000. The 64 GB version (Galaxy F04 only) which was launched at Rs. 8,499, now costs Rs. 6,499. The 128 GB trim of both phones which were announced at Rs. 9,999, are now available for Rs. 7,499.
Samsung Galaxy M04 and Galaxy F04 specs
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 4GB RAM + 4GB Virtual Memory with RAM Plus
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Operating System: OneUI Core 4.1 based on Android 12 Go Edition, 2 years of updates
- Main Cameras: 13MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
Samsung Galaxy F13 and Galaxy M13 price drop announced
The Samsung Galaxy M13 and Galaxy F13 are similar versions of each other. The phones sport a 6.6-inches Full HD+ LCD with an Infinity-V Display. The selfie camera in the notch is an 8 megapixels snapper.
The 4G devices, which launched with Android 12, were updated to Android 13 last year. The devices are powered by an Exynos 850 octa-core processor, with an ARM Mali G52 GPU, and 4 GB of RAM (6 GB for Galaxy M13). The Samsung Galaxy M13 and Galaxy F13 pack a 6,000 mAh battery that charge over a Type-C port and support 15W fast charging. The triple camera array on the smartphones comprise a 50 megapixels primary camera, a 5 megapixels Ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2 megapixels Depth Sensor. The phones have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M13 and Galaxy F13 specs
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+, 2408 x 1080 pixels, LCD, Infinity-V Display, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Operating System: One UI Core 5 based on Android 13, Samsung Knox
- Processor: Exynos 850 Octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card slot
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Main Cameras: 5MP Ultra-wide angle lens, f/2.2 + 50MP main camera, f/1.8 + 2MP Depth Sensor, + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.2
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, 15W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 207g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Compass, Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Colours: Midnight Blue, Aqua Green, Stardust Brown
Samsung Galaxy F13 and Galaxy M13 price dropped
Samsung has slashed the Galaxy M13 price from Rs. 11,999 to Rs. 9,199 for the 4 GB / 64 GB model. The Galaxy F13’s 64 GB model carries a similar price tag. The price of the Galaxy M13 6 GB / 128 GB trim has been reduced by Rs. 1,000, so it now costs Rs. 11,999 (was Rs. 12,999 earlier). The Galaxy F13 does not have a 6 GB version, so the price of the 4 GB / 128 GB variant has been reduced by Rs. 2,000, which means you can buy it for Rs. 10,199 (was Rs. 12,999 before).
The new prices are available on both Flipkart and Amazon. The Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale and the Amazon Great Indian Festival both start on October 8, 2023. So the Samsung Galaxy M13 price drop coinciding with the sales could be the perfect time to pick up the phone for an affordable price. Both online stores will offer discounts and/or cashbacks for purchases made with specific bank credit cards and debit cards, please refer to the offer details before purchasing the devices.