There is a punch-hole selfie camera in the center of the screen, minimal bezels and a narrow forehead, with a slightly thicker chin. The new S-Pen can be seen alongside the phone. The Galaxy Note10 leaked renders courtesy Ishan Agarwal, tell us that device has a metal body, and what appears to be a metallic finish housed inside a glass back.
There are 3 cameras placed in a vertical bump on the right-corner of the back panel, with an LED flash sitting just outside the array. The device is rumoured to feature an in-display fingerprint scanner, like the Galaxy S10 line-up.
While there are the volume rocker keys and the power button, we can’t spot a Bixby button on the Note10. There are 2 colour variants seen in the Galaxy Note10 leaked renders; Silver Prism (gradient) and Black.
Galaxy Note10 leaked renders
A quick recap of the device’s leaked specs.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 specs
- Display: 6.75-inch Dynamic Super AMOLED QHD+, 3040 x 1440 pixels, 498 PPI, HDR10+, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: octa core Exynos 9820/Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: UFS 3.0
- Main Cameras: 16MP ultra-wide angle + 12MP primary + 12MP telephoto + ToF 3D Depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 10MP
- Battery: 4,600 mAh, 45W Quick Charging (QC 3.0)
- Ports: USB Type-C, S-Pen slot
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.4 x 7.9 mm
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus leaked renders
The Galaxy Note10 Plus leaked renders shared by MySmartPrice, reveal that the phone will be available in the same colours as the Note10, and an almost similar design. The Note10 Plus appears to be taller, meaning it has a bigger display. There is also a quad-camera set up on the back panel, with an extra 3D ToF lens.
We still don’t know whether the Galaxy Note10 has a headphone jack. You can expect more leaks to arrive, until August 7th dawns upon us.