With exactly a week to go for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, you’d expect the leaks to stop. And yet it never does, which is a good thing too. A new set of photos, which were leaked on Weibo, once again point out to the existence of a flat variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
It does appear that the rumours of an Edge only variant could be untrue, which is good for people who don’t like the curved screen.
The photos show a large physical home button, which we can safely say, houses the fingerprint scanner. On the top of the front panel, you have the Iris scanner, along with a selfie lens.
The rear camera has a single LED flash, and what looks to be a laser focus. It is worth mentioning that the camera hump is quite prominent.
The photo of the bottom of the Note 7 shows the USB Type-C port, the S-Pen port, the speaker Grille, and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inch 2K Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Grace UX
- Processor: Exynos 8893 (2.6-2.7 GHz)/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandabele memory via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixels dual pixel phase detection auto focus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Other: USB Type-C, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, S-Pen, IP 68 Water/Dust Resistant, Samsung Pay
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be unveiled on August 2nd.