The Samsung Galaxy M32 has been unveiled in India. The device has a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The display is a Full HD+ Super AMOLED panel with an Infinity-U water-drop notch for a 20MP f/2.2 selfie lens. The screen supports 800 nits brightness, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The Galaxy M32 runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11 and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor, a Mali-G52 GPU, with 4GB/6GB RAM of LPDDR4x RAM, and 64GB/128GB of eMMC 5.1 storage. The device has a microSD card slot that supports up to 1TB of additional memory.
The main camera on the Samsung Galaxy M32 is a 64MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, which is assisted an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with a 123° FOV, an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor, a 2MP depth sensor both with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash. The handset is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery that supports 25W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port, though Samsung has only bundled a 15W fast charger in the box.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The Samsung Galaxy M32 weighs 196g and measures 159.3 x 74 x 9.3 mm.
Samsung Galaxy M32 specs
- Display: 6.4-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U, 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core, 12nm process
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 + microSD card
- Main Cameras: 64MP primary lens f/1.8 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens 123° FOV f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro sensor f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, 25W Fast Charging (15W charger in box), USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz 802.11 ac, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 74 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 196 g
Samsung Galaxy M32 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M32 has been priced at Rs. 14,999 in India for the 4GB/64GB version, while the 6GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 16.999. ICICI Bank Debit Card and Credit Card users can avail an instant discount of Rs. 1250 off of the purchase during the launch sale, that starts on June 28th on Amazon India and Samsung.com.
The phone will be available in Black and Light Blue colours.