Samsung Galaxy M32 5G India launch teased
Samsung India has begun promoting the launch of its next phone in the Galaxy M series. The device has the moniker Samsung Galaxy M32 5G. In case you missed it, the South Korean electronics giant launched the 4G variant of the phone recently in India.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G key specs revealed
According to a promo page on Amazon India, the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G has a 16.5cm screen, i.e., a 6.5-inches display. It is a HD+ panel with an Infinity-V waterdrop notch. The handset is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G octa-core processor. Samsung says that it will provide 2 years of Android OS upgrades to the device.
The Galaxy M32 5G packs a 5000mAh battery. The phone features a quad camera array on the rear, with a 48MP primary sensor. The selfie lens housed in the notch is a 13MP camera.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G will support twelve 5G bands. The device is secured by Samsung Knox Security.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ Infinity-V water-drop notch
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G
- Operating System: 2 years of OS Upgrades
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Main Cameras: 48MP Quad Cameras
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Security: Samsung Knox
- Connectivity: 5G N1 (2100), N3 (1800), N5 (850), N7 (2600), N8 (900), N20 (800), N28 (700), N66 (AWS-3), N38 (2600), N40 (2300), N41 (2500), N78 (3500)
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G launch date
The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G India launch date has been set for August 25th. The event will be live-streamed at 12 noon, and the phone will be available exclusively on Amazon India and Samsung.com.