The Galaxy M20 is equipped with a 6.3-inch Infinity V Display which supports Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution with 409 PPI, over 90% screen to body ratio. The display has an 19:5:9 aspect ratio, and a waterdrop notch to house the 8MP selfie lens.
The Galaxy M20 is powered by an Exynos 7904 processor, and runs on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The device has 3GB/4GB RAM variants, which will be available with 32GB/64GB of storage, that can be further expanded with the dedicated microsd card slot.
In terms of optics, the Galaxy M10 sports a 13MP lens with an f/1.9 aperture and a 5MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens with an f/2.2 aperture. The device has a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
The Galaxy M20 supports Dual SIM cards, with Dual VoLTE. The device is backed by a 5000 mAh battery, which supports 15W fast charging over USB Type-C. The Galaxy M20 has a 3.5mm headphone jack, and supports Dolby Atmos, and Widevine L1 for 1080p video streaming.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Infinity V Display Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, 409 PPI, 90% screen to body ratio, 19:5:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Samsung Experience 9.5
- Processor Exynos 7904 octa core (2 x 1.8GHz + 6 x 1.6GHz), 14nm
- RAM: 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + up to 512GB expandable memory via microSD
- Battery: 5000mAh USB Type-C, 15W Fast Charger
- Cameras: 13MP f/1.9 aperture + 5MP f/2.2 aperture 120-degree ultra-wide lens
- Selfie Camera: 8MP + Face Unlock
- Multimedia: Widevine L1 Certification, Dolby Atmos
- Colours: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
Samsung Galaxy M20 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M20 price in India starts at Rs. 10,990 for the 3GB + 32GB, while 4GB + 64GB variant will retail for the price of Rs. 12,990. The phone will be sold exclusively via Samsung Shop and Amazon India.