Samsung has introduced a new mid-range phone series. The franchise debuts with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy F41 in India.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Exynos 9611 processor and a Mali G72 GPU. It runs on Samsung’s OneUI Core 2.1 based on Android 10, has 6GB of RAM and with 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The handset has a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 512GB of expandable memory.
The Samsung Galaxy F41 is equipped with a 6.4-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a screen density of 420 DPI, and a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, and a water-drop notch to house the 32MP selfie camera.
Optics wise, the Samsung Galaxy F41 sports triple lenses placed vertically on the rear, and the set up consists of a 5MP live focus camera, a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP 123° FOV ultra-wide angle lens and an LED Flash.
The Samsung Galaxy F41 is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery, which supports 15 fast charging over a USB Type-C connector, it can fully charge the phone from 0-100% in 160 minutes (2 hours and 40 minutes). The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy F41 specs
- Display: 6.4-inches FullHD+ Infinity-U, 2340 x 1080 pixels Super AMOLED, 420 DPI, water-drop notch, 78960:1 Contrast ratio, 110% NTSC Color Gamut, 420 nits brightness
- Operating System: One UI Core 2.1 based on Android 10
- Processor: octa-core Exynos 9611
- GPU: Mali G72
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 512 GB via microSD card
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, 15W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 5MP live focus camera, a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP 123° FOV ultra-wide angle lens, LED Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Dimensions: 75.1 x 159.2 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Security: rear fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Model number: SM-F415FZKDINS
Samsung Galaxy F41 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy F41 has been priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 64GB version, while the 128GB version costs Rs. 17,999. The device will be available on Samsung India’s online start and Flipkart from October 16th.
Buyers can avail a temporary discount of Rs, 1500, and purchase the 64GB variant of the phone for Rs. 15,499 during the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale. SBI Card users can get a further 10% off their purchase. The phone comes in Fusion Black, Fusion Green and Fusion Blue colours.
Samsung is planning to announce the Samsung Galaxy M Prime in India, it could be launched as part of the Amazon Great Indian Sale which begins next week.