The Samsung Galaxy A70 has been launched in India. In case you missed it, the phone was announced in South Korea about a month ago.
The Galaxy A70 is equipped with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display that has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a water-drop notch. One of the A70’s primary features is the in-display fingerprint scanner.
The phone runs on Android 9 Pie, and supports Dolby Atmos 360 degree surround sound.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. A micro SD card slot provides support for up to 512GB of expandable storage .
In terms of optics, the Galaxy A70 sports triple rear cameras that consists of a 32MP sensor with with an f/1.7 aperture, a 8MP camera with an 123° Ultra-Wide angle lens, an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. The selfie camera on the A70 is also a 32MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Galaxy A70 houses a 4,500 mAh battery which is capable of 25W Super Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Tech Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED, Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Infinity-U, On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 2.0 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128 GB + upto 512GB microSD
- Main Camera: 32MP f/1.7 aperture + 8MP f/2.2 aperture 123° Ultra-Wide angle, 5MP f/2.2 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 25W Super Fast Charging
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor
- Dimensions: 164.3 × 76.7 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Colours: Black, Blue, White
Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in India
The Galaxy A70 has been priced at Rs. 28,990 in India. Sadly, Samsung has not made the 8GB RAM variant available here. You can pre-book the device from April 20th to 30th, to also buy the Samsung U Flex Bluetooth headset which is worth Rs. 3,799 for Rs. 999.
The Galaxy A70 phone will be sold through Flipkart, Samsung e-Shop, and Samsung Opera House from May 1st.