The Samsung Galaxy A70 has been officially announced in South Korea. We reported about the device being listed on China’s TENAA yesterday, and it was spot on.
The Galaxy A70 is powered by an unnamed octa-core processor which is clocked at 2.0GHz, with 6GB/8GB of RAM. The phone has 128GB of internal storage, and supports up to 512GB of expandable storage via a microSD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 sports a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with a water drop notch and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone features an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The camera department is where the Galaxy A70 boasts some serious hardware. The selfie lens on the phone is a 32MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The primary sensor of the triple camera setup on the Galaxy A70 is also a 32MP lens with an f/1.7 aperture, which is accompanied by a 123° Ultra-Wide angle lens 8MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP lens with an f/2.2 aperture.
The phone is backed by a 4500 mAh battery which supports 25W Super Fast Charging. The Galaxy A70 runs on Android 9 Pie, with Samsung Pass, Knox, Bixby, Health, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Tech Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED, Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Infinity-U, On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 2.0 GHz octa-core
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128 GB + upto 512GB microSD
- Main Camera: 32MP f/1.7 aperture + 8MP f/2.2 aperture 123° Ultra-Wide angle, 5MP f/2.2 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 25W Super Fast Charging
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor
- Dimensions: 164.3 × 76.7 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Colours: Black, Blue, Coral, White
Samsung says it will reveal more about the Galaxy A, at an event that is scheduled for April 10th.