But it had been announced in the UK earlier, so we already know everything about the phone.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is equipped with a 6.5-inches HD+Infinity-O Display with a punch-hole in the top left corner for the 13MP selfie lens that has an f/2.2 aperture. The screen is a PLS TFT LCD panel with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone runs on Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 Core, and is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core processor with 3GB/4GB RAM.
The device has 32GB/64GB of storage, and supports up to 512GB of additional memory via a microSD card slot. The Galaxy A21s is backed by a 5000mAh battery which charges through a USB Type-C port and supports 15W Fast Charging. In terms of optics, there are quad cameras on the back placed in the following order: a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 48MP primary lens with an f/2.0 aperture, an 8MP 123° ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy A21s India launch date
The Samsung Galaxy A21s India launch date is set for June 17th.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, Infinity-O Display, PLS TFT LCD, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Android
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + up to 512GB via microSD card
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 15W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, 48MP f/2.0 aperture + 8MP 123° ultra wide-angle lens f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro lens f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 192g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz, GPS/Glonass/Beidou/Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Virtual Light Sensing
- Colours: Black, Blue, and White