So, the Galaxy A10 India launch will technically be the device’s global debut. We had reported last week, that the company had posted some official teasers which revealed the devices.
In fact Samsung India tweeted the same render, but has now officially labeled them with their names.
Here’s a recap of the Galaxy A10’s hardware, thanks to a prior leak.
Samsung Galaxy A10 technical specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V, Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Exynos 7884B
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/1.9 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 5MP f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh battery, 5W charging
- Colours: Black, Gold
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.94mm
- Misc: Triple card slot, USB Type-C
The Galaxy A10 could be priced slightly higher than the Galaxy M10, because of its upgraded specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A10 India launch date
The Galaxy A10 India launch is set for February 28th, i.e., tomorrow. In the meantime, Samsung will launch another phone today, the Galaxy M30 with triple cameras and 128GB of storage. That’s 2 consecutive days of launches from the same company, we are not sure that this has happened before.