The Note 7 is the first phone to be launched under the Redmi by Xiaomi branding. The phone boasts a 48MP rear camera(Samsung GM1) along with a 5MP secondary lens on the back, while the front camera is a 13MP selfie lens. The device runs on MIUI 10, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor.
The Redmi Note 7 features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch. The phone will be available in 3 variants: 3GB of RAM/64GB storage, 4GB of RAM/64GB storage and 6GB of RAM/64GB storage. The device is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery which supports Quick Charge 4 over USB Type- C. The Redmi Note 7 has a 3.5mm headphone jack, supports face unlock via the selfie camera, and has a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
Redmi Note 7 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels,
Waterdrop Notch, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM: 3GB/4GB/6GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP, 1.6µm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, Quick Charge 4, 18W
- Security: Face unlock, Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C
Image Courtesy: Redmi Weibo
Redmi Note 7 Price in China
The Redmi Note 7 has been priced at 999 RMB (about Rs. 10,000) in China for the 3GB variant, the 4GB version costs 1199 RMB (about Rs. 11,500), while the 6GB variant will retail for 1399 RMB (about Rs. 14,500).