The Redmi Note 3 will be launched on March 3rd in India, the company’s vice president confirmed today.
The third-gen phablet was officially unveiled in November 2015, in China.
That device was powered by a MediaTek processor, and in January 2016, Xiaomi launched the Qualcomm Snapdragon variant of the Note 3 as the Redmi Note 3 Pro. This is the one we expect to be launched in India.
Redmi Note 3 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch FullHD 1080p, Sunlight Display,
- Processor: 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 1.8 GHz (2x ARM Cortex A72, 4x ARM Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage/2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage/3GB of RAM.
- Main Camera: 16 megapixels rear camera with 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), Dual Image Sensor Processor (ISP), Dual LED Flash
- Front camera: 5 megapixel front camera.
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (X8 Cat 7 4G+), Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Battery: 4050 mAh
The Redmi Note 3 with 2GB RAM/16GB retails at 999 Yuan (10000 Rupees or $151). So we can expect a similar pricing in India.
via: HBarra (Twitter)