The Redmi Note 3 is without a doubt, one of the most popular devices in 2016, in India.
But there has been one major problem with the device.
Xiaomi has not sold the 3GB RAM variant in our Country, and has been selling the 2GB variant instead on Amazon and its own Mi.com webstore. But this will change soon, as the company has finally announced the sale of the Redmi Note 3 3GB RAM variant.
Here is what the Tweet said:
— Redmi India – #Redmi9i is here! (@RedmiIndia) April 2, 2016
Redmi Note 3 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch FullHD 1080p, Sunlight Display,
- Processor: 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 1.8 GHz (2x ARM Cortex A72, 4x ARM Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage/2GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB of internal storage/3GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Main Camera: 16 megapixels rear camera with 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), Dual Image Sensor Processor (ISP), Dual LED Flash, f/2.0
- Front camera: 5 megapixel front camera.
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner unlocks in 0.3 seconds, 5 fingerprint profiles
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (X8 Cat 7 4G+), Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Battery: 4050 mAh, Quick Charge
The Redmi Note 3 3GB RAM variant will be available, along with the Xiaomi Mi 5 and the 20000mAh Mi Power Bank, at 11am, 2pm, 5pm. The flash sale will be held on April 6th at Mi.com/in.