Realme has confirmed the Realme X7 Max 5G launch date in India. The device is set to launch at the end of this month.
This will be the first phone in India to feature a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G processor.
Realme X7 Max 5G launch date in India
According to an official teaser from the company‘s CEO, Madhav Sheth, the Realme X7 Max 5G will be launched on May 31st in India. The device will be unveiled via an online event that’s scheduled to stream at 12:30 PM on the said date.
The X7 Max 5G is expected to be a rebranded version of the Realme GT Neo 5G edition that was announced in China recently. This is what the phone looks like.
Here’s a list of the technical specifications that we can expect in the upcoming phone.
Realme X7 Max 5G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G
- Operating System: Realme 2.0 UI based on Android 11
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX682, 78.6° FOV, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle, f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro lens, 88.8° FOV, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP punch-hole, f/2.5 aperture, 78° FOV
- Battery: 4,500mAh, USB Type-C, 50W Fast Charging (100% in 35 minutes)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 4 & IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, GLONSS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor / light sensor / proximity sensor / gyroscope / acceleration sensor
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers, Linear speaker, Dual mic noise reduction, Dolby panoramic sound, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 179g
The Realme X7 Max 5G launch date had been pushed back due to the Covid-19 situation, but looks set to happen this time.