The phone will be unveiled next week. And yes, it is a new device The Realme X3 Superzoom will be launched alongside the regular variant. A microsite is available on the company’s website, though it doesn’t specify the details about the Realme X3 specs. But based on how it promotes the 64MP camera with the periscope lens and 60x Superzoom, we expect that the regular model might be a similar phone, but without the special camera.
Realme X3 Superzoom Specs
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD FullHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Dual-punch hole, 120Hz refresh rate, 90.5% Screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: Android 10 with realme UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ @2.184GHz
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0
- Battery: 4200mAh, 30W SuperDart Charging, USB Type-C
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Main Cameras: 64 MP Samsung GW1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 26mm, FOV 78.6°, 6P lens, 1/1.72” sensor size + 8MP Periscope Lens Super Zoom, 124mm, f/3.4 aperture, 5X Optical Zoom, Optical image stabilization, 60x + 8MP, 16mm, FOV 119°, f/2.3 aperture, 5P lens + 2MP macro sensor 4cm focus distance, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm + LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 32MP Sony IMX616 FOV 80.4°, f/2.5 aperture, 5P lens + 8MP depth sensor FOV 105°, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- Sensors: Magnetic induction sensor / Light sensor / Proximity sensor / Gyro-meter / Acceleration sensor
- Weight: 202g
- Connectivity: LTE, 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONSS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS
- Colors: Arctic White, Glacier Blue
Realme X3 India launch date
The Realme X3 India launch date has been confirmed for June 25th. The news comes from the brand’s Twitter account.
The devices will be announced via an online event that’s scheduled for 12:30 PM, and the launch will be streamed live on Realme’s official channels.