While the company is busy prepping to launch the device tomorrow, the Realme X2 price in India has been leaked already. The pictures appear to be taken from an on-stage rehearsal for the event.
And without further ado, let’s see what the photos have to say.
Realme X2 price in India leaked
The Realme X2 price starts at Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB RAM variant which has 128GB of storage. There is a higher variant which has 8GB of RAM with the same amount of onboard memory that will cost Rs. 20,999.
Since the X2 has been launched already in Europe, here’s a recap of the device’s specs.
Realme X2 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, Super AMOLED, 19.5:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 84% screen-to-body ratio), In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 (67% in 30 mins), USB Type-C 2.0
Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 aperture), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8MP f/2.3 aperture, ultrawide 1/4″, 1.12µm + 2MP macro lens f/2.4 aperture, 1/5″, 1.75µm + 2MP f/2.4 aperture, 1/5″, 1.75µm depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/2.8″ sensor size
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 182g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Colours: Pearl White, Pearl Blue, Pearl Green
According to another photo from Ishan Agarwal, the device will be available for purchase at 12PM on December 20th. The Realme X2 price wasn’t the only thing that was leaked.
We’ll update you with more information when the phone is launched officially tomorrow.