Realme is teasing its next phone in the 6 series. And with it, the Realme 6i launch date is official.
The company’s CEO Madhav Sheth posted a teaser image of the phone.
What’s surprising is that the device does not look similar to the one that had been announced in Myanmar earlier this year. Instead of a water-drop notch, the Indian variant of the Realme 6i has a punch-hole display. The official teaser for the phone says that the phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G90T processor, and features a 90Hz display.
The design and these specs from the Realme 6i launch date teasers look very similar to the Realme 6s, which is probably being rebranded as the Realme 6i. So, here is a recap of the phone that had been launched in Europe earlier.
Realme 6s Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches FullHD+ LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 90.5% Screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: 2.05GHz MediaTek Helio G90T + ARM G76 GPU
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4x dual-channel RAM
- Storage: 64GB UFS 2.1 + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 4300mAh, USB Type-C, 30W Flash Charge (Fully Charged in 60 mins)
- Main Cameras: 48MP FOV 79°, f/1.8 aperture, + 8MP, f/2.3 aperture, 119° Ultra Wide-angle Lens + B&W Portrait lens f/2.4 aperture, + 2MP Macro lens 4cm focus, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP FOV 79.3°, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 191g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/Glonass/Beidou, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetic induction sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyro-meter, Acceleration sensor, NFC
- Colours: Lunar White, Eclipse Black
Realme 6i launch date in India
The Realme 6i launch date has been set for 12 Noon at July 24th, i.e. this Friday. The phone could be priced lower than its European price tag of 199 Euros which is about Rs. 16,500). We can expect it to be around Rs. 15,000.