You can see from the above picture, that the Realme 3i will have a water-drop notch display. Another banner shows off the same design, and also hints that the phone will have a big battery. The teaser also claims that the Realme 3i will sport a stylish design, and has a great display and camera.
We think that the new phone could boast better specs than the Realme 3. And speaking of which here is a quick recap of the phone that was announced in March.
Realme 3 Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ display, with a dew-drop notch, 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 400 nits brightness
- Operating System: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Memory: 3GB/4GB of RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB of storage + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main cameras: 13MP f/1,8 aperture + 2MP, LED Flash Nightscape mode, Chroma Boost, AI scene recognition, Camera 2 API, Google lens
- Selfie camera: 13MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,230 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, micro-USB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Splash and Dust proof, Face Unlock, fingerprint scanner
The official launch date for the Realme 3i is set for July 15th, the same day when the Realme X will be launched in India.