Realme is launching not one phone, but two, next week in India. That’s what the new Realme 3i teasers are hinting.
You can see from the above picture, that the Realme 3i will have a water-drop notch display. Another banner shows off the same design, and also hints that the phone will have a big battery. The teaser also claims that the Realme 3i will sport a stylish design, and has a great display and camera.
We think that the new phone could boast better specs than the Realme 3. And speaking of which here is a quick recap of the phone that was announced in March.
Realme 3 Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ display, with a dew-drop notch, 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 400 nits brightness
- Operating System: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Memory: 3GB/4GB of RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB of storage + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main cameras: 13MP f/1,8 aperture + 2MP, LED Flash Nightscape mode, Chroma Boost, AI scene recognition, Camera 2 API, Google lens
- Selfie camera: 13MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,230 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, micro-USB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Splash and Dust proof, Face Unlock, fingerprint scanner
The official launch date for the Realme 3i is set for July 15th, the same day when the Realme X will be launched in India.