Poco has announced the Poco M4 5G in India. The device is a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 11E that was launched in China.
The Poco M4 5G has dual cameras on the rear, with a 50 megapixels primary sensor that has an f/1.9 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor with an LED Flash. The phone supports 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Poco has packed a 5000mAh battery in the Poco M4 5G, that supports 18W charging over a USB Type-C port. It is also capable of 5W reverse charging. The 5G smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint reader, measures 164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm and weighs 200g.
- Display: 6.58 inches Full HD+ LCD, 2408 x 1080 pixels water-drop, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 70% NTSC Color Gamut
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 octa-core @ 2.2GHz
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2
- Operating System: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Main Cameras: 50 MP, f/1.8, wide-angle, PDAF, 2 MP Depth Sensor f/2.4, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, [email protected]
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W charging, USB Type-C, 5W Reverse Charging
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Ambient Light Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Electronic Compass, Infrared Remote Control, Distance Sensor
- Dimensions: 164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colours: Yellow, Power Black, Cool Blue