Panasonic has launched a new budget 4G VoLTE phone, called the Eluga Tapp, in India. The device sports a 5.0 inch 720p HD display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The Eluga Tapp supports Android for Work, which lets users to protect their business apps and personal apps along with the personal data.
The Eluga Tapp is powered by a 1.25GHz Quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM, and comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage. The phone supports up to 32GB of expandable storage via a microSD card. The phone features an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and Auto Focus, and a 5 megapixel front camera for selfies. The devices is backed by a 2800 mAh battery, and has a front facing fingerprint scanner. Connectivity options on the device include a GPS, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE with VoLTE and Dual SIM (4G/3G+2G).
Panasonic Eluga Tapp Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.0 inch 720p HD IPS
- Processor: 1.25GHz Quad Core
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB internal memory, upgradable up to 32GB
- Battery: 2800 mAh Li-Polymer
- Rear Camera: 8MP AF
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, FM with RDS, GSM, UMTS, 4G LTE B3/B5/B40, Dual SIM (4G/3G+2G) ;VoLTE
- Sensors: Front Finger Print Scanner, Proximity, Accelerometer & Ambient Light Sensor
- Weight: 138g
- Dimensions: 143×71×8.15mm
The Panasonic Eluga Tapp has been priced at Rs. 8990, and comes in two colours: Champagne Gold & Silver Grey. The phone comes with a free protective screen guard