Server side-search, something that the app was lacking is finally here.
Here is the official change log for the update:
- Get emails straight away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Choose from 8 different colour themes to personalise your experience.
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Utilise server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
- Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
To change the theme of the app, navigate to the app Settings>General and then choose a different theme color.
You can now choose to filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) from the Inbox and also pick which folders can sync automatically.