The OPPO Reno6Z 5G is set to be announced tomorrow in Thailand. But the company has jumped the gun, and listed the phone on its website, revealing the design and the specs.
The Reno6Z 5G flaunts a 6.4-inches Full HD+ AMOLED Display. The screen is a standard 60Hz refresh rate panel, but houses an in-display fingerprint reader. The phone has 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a microSD card slot for expandable memory. The hole punch camera in the lop left of the screen, is a 32MP snapper that has an f/2.4 aperture and an FOV of 85°.
The chipset powering the OPPO Reno6Z 5G is an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor, assisted by an ARM Mali-G57 MC3 GPU. The phone runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top.
Moving to the rear, the phone has triple cameras comprising a 64MP f/1.7 aperture lens with an FOV of 79°, an 8MP ultra-wide lens with a 119° FOV, an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, an FOV of 88° and an LED Flash.
The OPPO Reno6Z 5G is backed by a 4300 mAh, that supports 30W Super VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 fast charging. The phone has a USB Type-C connector, but retains the 3.5mm headphone jack.
The 5G smartphone measures 160.20 x 73.38 x 7.97mm and weighs at 173g.
OPPO Reno6Z 5G Specs
- Display: 6.4-inches Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels AMOLED, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 409PPI, 800 nits brightness, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, 96% DCI-P3 Colour Gamut, 1000000:1 Contrast ratio, In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Memory: 8GBRAM
- Storage: 128GB + microSD card slot
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G octa-core
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC3
- Operating System: Color OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.7 aperture FOV 79°+ 8MP f/2.2 aperture, FOV 119° + 2MP f/2.4 aperture FOV 88°, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.4, FOV 85°
- Battery: 4300 mAh, USB Type-C, 30W Super VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 160.20 x 73.38 x 7.97mm
- Weight: 173g
- Sensors: Magnetic sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gravity sensor, Gyroscope, Step Counter
- Connectivity: 5G (NR TDD): n38/n40/n41/n77/n78 5G (NR FDD): n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n28 Block A & Block B, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5.1GHz/5.5GHz/5.8GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, BDS, GLONASS, QZSS and Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colours: Stellar Black, Aurora
- Model: CPH2237
We should have the information about the OPPO Reno6Z 5G price and availability tomorrow, when the Chinese OEM launches the phone.