The OPPO K3 has just been launched in China. The mid-range phone has some serious hardware.
It sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with no notch and minimal bezels and is equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM.
The Oppo K3 will be available in 3 storage variants with 64GB/128GB/256GB, which feature a UFS 2.1 storage chip. The phone is backed by a 3765mAh battery that supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
In terms of optics, the Oppo K3 has a 16MP pop-up selfie camera, and dual rear cameras comprising of 16MP f/1.7 aperture and 2MP lenses with an LED Flash.
OPPO K3 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED (2340 × 1080 pixels), in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa core @2.2GHz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 3765mAh, VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- Main Cameras: 16MP f/1.7 aperture + 2MP, LED Flash,
- Selfie Camera: 16MP pop-up camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac 2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS
- Colours: Nebula Purple, Secret Black, Green and White
OPPO K3 price
The Oppo K3 price starts at RMB 1599 (about Rs. 16,000) for the 6GB + 64GB variant, and at RMB 1899 (about Rs. 19,000) for the 8GB + 128GB version, and at RMB 2299 (about Rs. 23,000) for the 8GB + 256GB model. The phone will be available for purchase from May 23rd from Oppo’s partners. The K3 comes in 3 colours: Nebula Purple, Secret Black and Green & White.