The device sports a 6.4-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display, with a 91% screen-to-body ratio, a waterdrop notch design, and has an In-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs on Color OS 5.2, which is based on Android Oreo 8.1. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor powers the K1, which has 4GB/6GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage. There is a microSD card slot which support expandable memory.
The Oppo K1 is equipped with dual cameras on the back panel, with a 16MP and a 2MP lens placed horizontally along with an LED Flash in the top right corner. The selfie camera on the phone is a 25MP lens. The phone is backed by a 3,500 mAh battery. The device has a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio, which is a nice inclusion.
Oppo K1 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch 2340×1080, Super AMOLED, 91% screen-to-body ratio.
- Operating System: Color OS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + microSD
- Rear Cameras: 16MP + 2MP
- Selfie Camera: 25MP
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3,500 mAh
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
The Oppo K1 with In-display fingerprint scanner has been priced at 1,599 RMB (about Rs. 17,000) for the 4GB RAM variant, while the 6GB version will retail for 1,799 RMB (about Rs. 19,000) in China. The phone will be available in Blue and Red colours,