As expected, Oppo has launched a new mid-range smartphone Oppo K1 with in-display fingerprint sensor in India. You can call it a late launch considering the fact that the device had been launched in China in October last year. Oppo K1 features an in-display fingerprint scanner under the massive a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display having a water-drop notch & 91% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor along with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage, with a microSD card slot to provide for expandable memory. It runs on Android8.1 Oreo based operating system with Color OS 5.2 on top.
In terms of camera, Oppo K1 features dual camera module on the back, with a 16MP + 2MP sensors aligned horizontally with an LED Flash. Oppo continues to favour selfie cameras, this time including a 25MP lens on the device. The phone is backed by 3,500 mAh battery.
Oppo K1 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+(2340×1080 Pixels), Super AMOLED, 91% screen-to-body ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: Color OS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + microSD
- Rear Cameras: 16MP + 2MP
- Selfie Camera: 25MP
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3,500 mAh
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
Oppo K1 price in India
OPPO K1 will be available on Flipkart from 12th February for INR 16,990 for the 4GB RAM variant. The company has skipped the 6GB RAM variant for India. It will be available in two colour options i.e. Piano Black and Astral Blue. Launch offers include a flat 90% buyback value offer for a period of up to 8 months, with an additional bank discount for Rs. 1.