The OnePlus X (Read Review) was launched for a price of Rs. 16,999 in India in October 2015 on Amazon India. The launch came with invites, but went invite free in February 2016. Here is some good news for those who are planning to buy Oneplus X. Oneplus is permanently dropping the OnePlus X (Onyx Edition) price by Rs. 2,000 and now it will be available only for Rs. 14,999 only on Amazon India.
The price drop announcement was made today by Oneplus India twitter handle.
Starting today, OnePlus X (Onyx Edition) is available for Rs.14,999 forever on @amazonIN
Oneplus X Technical Specifications
- Display : 5.0 inch AMOLED HD IPS (441 ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS : OxygenOS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- CPU : 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- GPU : Adreno 330
- RAM : 3 GB
- Camera : Main rear camera of 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash + 8 MP, f/2.4 front camera
- Hybrid Dual Sim Slot (LTE+ LTE / Micro SD)
- 16 GB ROM + Micro SD Card support up to 128 GB
- USB OTG Support
- Battery : 2500 mAh (embedded)
This price cut announcement is only for the OnePlus Onyx Edition and no price cuts are available for the Champagne & Ceramic variants.