OnePlus X is now permanently invite free in India, the company announced in a statement released today.
The move follows closely in the footsteps of the OnePlus X European and US variants, which went invite free a week ago.
The phone was launched on October 29th Globally, and until now has been available only through the invite system.
OnePlus X Technical Specifications
- Display : 5.0 inch AMOLED HD IPS (441 ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS : OxygenOS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- CPU : 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- GPU : Adreno 330
- RAM : 3 GB
- Camera : Main rear camera of 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash + 8 MP, f/2.4 front camera
- Hybrid Dual Sim Slot (LTE+ LTE / Micro SD)
- 16 GB ROM + Micro SD Card support up to 128 GB
- USB OTG Support
- Battery : 2500 mAh (embedded)
The OnePlus X Onyx Black, Champagne Gold and the limited edition Ceramic variants will all be available for purchase without invites from midnight today, i.e., February 5, 2016, on Amazon India.
Read our OnePlus X review which will help you decide whether to buy the phone or not.