The OnePlus 6T was listed by an online retailer, ahead of the device’s launch. The page has been pulled, but we managed to snag a few screenshots before they took it down.
So, here’s all you need to know about the device. The OnePlus 6T sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED Full HD+ display, with a waterdrop notch, minimal bezels, and houses an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, with 8GB of RAM.
The device has 128GB of internal storage, and reportedly has a microSD card slot, which if true will be the first OnePlus device to do so. The OnePlus 6T is equipped with dual rear cameras from Sony, which consist of a 16MP lens and a 20MP sensor. The selfie lens on the phone is a 16MP snapper.
The phone is backed by a 3,700mah battery which charges over a USB Type-C port. There is no headphone jack on the OnePlus 6T.
OnePlus 6T Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, 402 PPI, Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo(Oxygen OS)
- Processor: 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB + microSD
- Rear Cameras: 20MP + 16MP, LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 3700mAh
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner + Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Type-C, Dual SIM, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Brightnerss Sensor, Compass, Gesture Sensor
- Dimensions: 157.5 × 74.8 × 8.2mm
- Weight: 185g
OnePlus 6T price leaked
According to the listing on German retailer Otto’s website, the OnePlus 6T price is set for €579, for the 128GB variant. It is actually more expensive than the OnePlus 6, which retails for €559. It may only be a €20 increase in comparison, but don’t forget to read about how the company’s devices have been seeing a steady price increase with every newly launched phone.