Two weeks back OnePlus launched their latest flagship device OnePlus 3T, which is a minor hardware upgrade over existing OnePlus 3T. It is already available in Europe and North America. As expected, the company has now made it official in its home country China today. It comes with better processor, better front camera and slightly bigger battery, but with same design & build and dimensions i.e.it is powered by 2.35 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, a larger 3400 mAh battery, a 16 MP front shooter, a 128 GB storage variant, and main rear camera covered by sapphire glass & comes with EIS.
OnePlus 3T specifications
- Display : 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- CPU : 2.35 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor
- GPU : Adreno 530
- RAM : 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- OS : Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, dual microphone for noise cancellation
- Main Camera: 16 MP with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120 fps
- Front Camera : 16 MP with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 152.7 × 74.7 × 7.35 mm;
- Weight: 158 gm
- Connectivity : 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery : 3400 mAh with Dash Charge
Two variants of the device are launched, based on internal storage capacity. OnePlus 3T is priced at 2699 Yuan (~Rs. 27,000 or $390) for 64 GB variant while 128 GB variant for 2999 Yuan (~Rs. 30,000 or $435). The flagship device is scheduled to be launched in India on December 2.