The OnePlus 12R specs and renders have surfaced online several months ahead of the official announcement. The leaked images reveal a design similar to the OnePlus 11.
The smartphone will sport a 6.7-inches AMOLED display that has a 1.5K resolution. The screen will support 120 Hz dynamic refresh rate, and is equipped with an In-display Fingerprint scanner. The mobile will run on OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14 out of the box.
The OnePlus 12R specs revealed by MySmartPrice and Onleaks tell us that the device will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, with up to 16 GB RAM and up to 256 GB of storage. The front camera on the OnePlus 12R is said to be a 32 megapixels selfie snapper. The triple camera set up on the rear of the phone consists of a 50 megapixels primary sensor, an 8 MP Ultra-wide Angle lens, and a 32 MP telephoto lens that supports 2X optical zoom.
The device will reportedly pack a 5500 mAh battery that will support 100W fast charging via a USB Type C port. The phone will support 5G mobile networks.
OnePlus 12R specs (leaked)
- Display: 6.7-inches AMOLED, 1.5K, 120 Hz dynamic refresh rate
- Operating System: OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Memory: up to 16 GB RAM
- Storage: up to 256 GB
- Battery: 5500 mAh, 100W fast charging, USB Type C
- Main Camera: 50 MP + 8 MP Ultra-wide Angle lens + 32 MP telephoto lens, 2X optical zoom, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP
- Sensors: In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity: 5G
In case you missed it, the OnePlus 12 specs have also been leaked. The Chinese OEM is expected to launch the OnePlus 12 and OnePlus 12R in China, in January 2024.