We already know that Nokia has scheduled a launch event on October 11 in New Delhi, India and is expected to officially unveil the Nokia 7.1 Plus and even may launch Nokia 7.1 too. The company behind the Nokia Brand, HMD Global had globally launched Nokia 7.1 with a 5.84-inch display, Dual cameras and Snapdragon 636 at an event in London last week and is expected to follow to India on October 11. Nokia 7.1 Plus is the bigger variant of Nokia 7.1 with a bigger display.
The company has now scheduled a new launch event in China scheduled for October 16 with the launch teaser revealing a dual Cameras at rear with ZEISS lenses aligned vertically in the middle while the LED Flash is on the left side of the camera module.
The camera & LED arrangement is different than what we have seen in Nokia 7.1 and it may be the Nokia X7. The Nokia X series is only available in China with Nokia X6 and Nokia X5 already available there. AT the moment not much is known about the same and we need to wait a bit longer to know more details.
Nokia 7.1 technical specifications
- Display: 5.84-inch Full HD+ PureView, 19:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + up to 400GB via microSD
- Primary camera Dual Main: 12 MP 2PD, AF, f/1.8/1.28μm, Dual second: 5 MP, BW, FF, f/2.4, 1.12μm
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,060 mAh
- Audio: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 6, 300Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS, NFC
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 71.18 x 9.14mm
- Weight 160 g
The Nokia 7.1 has been priced at 319 Euros, which is nearly Rs. 27,000. The phone is available in 2 colours i.e. Gloss Midnight Blue and Gloss Steel.
Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.