The Nokia 7.1 has officially been announced by HMD Global. The device is the latest mid-range phone from the company.
The Nokia 7.1 sports a 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19:9, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone is an Android One device which runs on stock Android Oreo, and will be updated to Android Pie next month. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor.
The handset will be available in 3GB/4GB RAM variants, with 32GB/64GB of storage, and supports up to 400GB expandable memory via a microSD card slot.
Photography wise, the Nokia 7.1 is equipped with dual rear cameras made by ZEISS optics. The main sensor is a 12MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture, 1.28μm pixel size, while the secondary lens is a 5MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture and 1.12μm pixel size. The selfie lens on the device is an 8MP snapper with an f/2.0 aperture.
The phone is backed by a 3060 mAh battery which charges over a USB Type-C connector, and has a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
Nokia 7.1 technical specifications
- Display: 5.84-inch Full HD+ PureView, 19:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + up to 400GB via microSD
- Primary camera Dual Main: 12 MP 2PD, AF, f/1.8/1.28μm, Dual second: 5 MP, BW, FF, f/2.4, 1.12μm
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,060 mAh
- Audio: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 6, 300Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS, NFC
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 71.18 x 9.14mm
- Weight 160 g
The Nokia 7.1 has been priced at 319 Euros, which is nearly Rs. 27,000. The phone will be available globally from October, and comes in 2 colours: Gloss Midnight Blue and Gloss Steel.
We will update you with the official price of the phone, when it is officially launched in India.