The teaser includes a series of breath-taking photos which were captured using the Nokia 9. the caption for the post goes:
Get ready to capture the most breathtaking pictures with the all new Nokia 9. Stay tuned!
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm snapdragon 845 processor with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, and runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box.
The Nokia 9 PureView boasts a 5-camera setup on the back, all of which are 12MP sensors. Three of those are monochrome lenses, while 2 are RGB lenses. The selfie lens on the front is a 20MP camera.
The device houses a 3340 mAh battery which charges over USB Type-C. Sadly, the Nokia 9 does not have a headphone jack. The phone has been IP67 certified for water and dust resistance.
Nokia 9 PureView Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inches QHD+ pOLED, 2560×1440 pixels,Corning Gorilla Glass 5, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno 630 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Cameras: 5 x 12 MP, f/1.82 aperture, (2 x RBG, 3 x mono) , LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 3320mAh, Quick Charging, Wireless Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE LTE Cat 16 4×4 MIMO, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC, ANT+, USB Type-C
- Sensors: ALS/PS, G-sensor, E-compass, Gyro, Hall sensor, Barometer, Haptic vibrator
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8 mm
- Weight: 172g
- Misc: IP67 water and dust resistance
Nokia 9 India launch imminent?
We don’t have a specific date for the Nokia 9 India launch, but the company did hint that the device could be available globally from March, so we can expect an official announcement soon.