The Nokia 7.1 Android One which was announced in October, has just been launched in India. It has been priced quite expensively, for a mid-range phone, though it is still cheaper than what it retails for in European markets.
Here is a recap of the phone’s spec sheet. The Nokia 7.1 Android One sports a 5.84-inch FullHD+ display with a notch design, and runs on Android Pie, since the device is part of the Android One program.
The phone has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage with a microSD card slot, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. The device is backed by a 3,060 mAh battery. The selfie lens on the Nokia 7.1 Android One is an 8MP snapper, while the main cameras consist of a 12MP and a 5MP sensors.
Nokia 7.1 Android One technical specifications
- Display: 5.84-inch Full HD+ PureView, 19:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + up to 400GB via microSD
- Primary camera Dual Main: 12 MP 2PD, AF, f/1.8/1.28μm, Dual second: 5 MP, BW, FF, f/2.4, 1.12μm
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,060 mAh
- Audio: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 6, 300Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS, NFC
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 71.18 x 9.14mm
- Weight 160 g
Nokia 7.1 Android One price in India
The Nokia 7.1 Android One has been priced at Rs. 19,999 in India. The device will be sold via Nokia’s website and offline channels.
HMD Global has opted not to launch the cheaper 3GB RAM variant, which has 64GB of storage, in India. This essentially puts the price of the Nokia 7.1 Android One, close to the Xiaomi Poco F1, which boasts flagship level hardware.
Nokia 7.1 Android One Launch Offers
You can get a 10% cashback when buying the phone through EMI using a HDFC Bank Debit Card or Credit Card, from offline stores with a Pinelabs terminal.
Airtel is offering 1TB of data for pre-paid users on plans priced at Rs.199 and above.
Airtel Postpaid users (on Rs. 499 plan and above ) get a lot more, with 120GB data, a year’s subscription of Amazon Prime, and a 3-month Netflix subscription for free.